Lois Ochrym, LCSW, EMDR
Author: Yaji Category: Published: February 4, 2018
I am an LCSW ( Licensed Clinical Social Worker) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) trained and experienced therapist. I have worked with individuals and couples for over 15 years using a variety of modalities to help clients and couples resolve core issues. EMDR is an evidence-based modality that helps individuals heal from trauma quickly and permanently so that clients can return to a healthier place and enjoy relationships. Other modalities that I utilize that are helpful in couples and individual therapy are CBT, Mindfulness, Solution-Focused, and Motivational Interviewing.
My main goal is to provide a safe place so that you and your partner can find your answers and enjoy your relationship once again. My joy is to help couples evolve and transform before my eyes. I believe in the magic of forgiveness and the benefit of learning new tools to grow in your relationships. We all crave connection and many of us did not receive what we needed in childhood or adulthood. Therapy is a place to challenge old beliefs and create new healthy patterns.
Cheating & Breakups
Counseling & Communication
- What is the difference between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Therapist, Counselor, Coach, Marriage and Family Therapist, and Social Worker?
- Are You Listening to Your Body?
- How to Save my Marriage?
- Honesty VS. Lying in Relationship
- Can Marriage Counseling Save your Relationship?
- Getting the Best Out of your Therapy Sessions
- More than Communication, it is the Connection that Keeps a Relationship Strong
- Therapy for Love, From Love